Pages

Saturday, 22 February 2014

Out And About With Ollie :)

Saturday, 22 February 2014

Hello everyone J
Today I would like to introduce you all to my dog! His name is Oliver but we call him Ollie.
I know this may seem like a weird post but bare with me there is a point.
One of my favourite things about owning a dog is that I go on so many more walks and spend so much more time outside then I would if I did not. So many times I have gone out in -20 degrees C and whiteout conditions just so my dog can go for his walk haha. Even though the weather may not always be the best these walks are one of my favourite ways to relax.
Today whilst on our walk I took some pictures. I thought It might be fun to share some of them with you!
I guess this bench is not very useful haha!
 I find walks like this so relaxing and they do so much for my spirits!
I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures and have a lovely weekend J

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014