Pages

Friday, 28 February 2014

Review: Revlon's Top Speed Nail Polish in Cherry

Friday, 28 February 2014

I love a classic red nail polish. I have spent years for the perfect one.


I am happy to announce that I think I have finally found “THE ONE.”

Review Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Cherry





WHAT IS IT? 
Revlon’s Top Speed Nail Polish in the colour Cherry. Revlon describes this product as a “fast dry nail enamel.”

MY TAKE
This nail polish is definitely “fast dry”. Within 30 sec of applying it was already beginning to dry. After 1 min I would say it was more or less dry and I would not have been afraid to touch my nails.

WHAT I LOVE
Aside from it beginning the perfect red colour, not too cool nor too bright, and how quickly it dries this polish is also very well pigmented. I only need to apply one coat for it to be opaque. Since I only need one coat I can finish doing my nails even faster and enjoy the rest of my day and my freshly painted nails :)

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
The brush is absolutely fabulous. Its not too wide or too thin, just the perfect medium size. Also the bristles are also quite densely packed. So instead of streaky nail polish the product is applied very smoothly and uniformly (yay!).  

I RECOMMEND THIS TO…
Anyone who loves a great quality product! ;)
This is the perfect polish for anyone who likes having their nails done but feels they don’t have enough time. Also this is great for anyone who (like myself) maybe a little impatient and hates having to wait for their nails to dry :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014