Pages

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Super Sweet M.O.S.B.Y. Smoothie

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Today I thought I would share with you my favoruite  smoothie! (I’m actually in the process of drinking some right now and it's delicious!) It‘s super sweet so I like to think of it as a healthier alternative for a milkshake.

I used to think I didn’t like smoothies. I couldn't get over all the little seeds and hated it when they got stuck in my teeth!
However, I recently had to make a smoothie as part of an assignment in one of my classes.  Yup, you read that right I was being graded on how well I can make smoothies. How many people can say that? (…..well aside from people who take a cooking class or went to culinary school maybe?)

Of course I was pretty nervous, not enjoying smoothies and all. Also to be honest I was not entirely sure how to actually use a blender. Haha!
So I started asking around for some suggestions on what to include and eventually ended up deciding on the ingredients listed bellow! J
  
M.O.S.B.Y. Smoothie 
(I named it M.O.S.BY because of the ingredients but I was definatly inspired by The Suite Life of Zack and Cody ;) ) 
 Ingredients:
2 (400ml) or 4 (200ml) servings
1 - Medium Banana
1 - cup sliced frozen strawberries
½ - cups cubed frozen mango
1- cup vanilla or plain yogurt (1%)
¾ - 1 cup orange juice

If you have any smoothie recipes I should try/ you tried mine or you have any funny/odd/interesting school assignment stories to share please leave it as a comment :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014