Pages

Monday, 17 February 2014

Welcome To My Blog :)

Monday, 17 February 2014

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11793413/?claim=6phe49j6ufp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Since this is my first blog post I though it would be a good idea to share a little bit about me and what this blog is all about.  
So let's get started, shall we?
I will be off to University in a few months and will be living on my own for the first time. Scary right? Regardless, I am ready for a big change in my life and cannot wait for my chance at a fresh start. No, I really cannot wait, so I have decided to star a blog! There are  unfortunately, many people who would not describe their high school years as their best, and I am no exception. However, with the help of this blog I am looking forward to moving on and enjoying the little things in life. My posts will be focus on things that have helped me relaxed or have put a smile on my face recently.  
“And what might that be?” you may ask. 

Well topics to look forward to include:
  • Recipes
  • Books
  • Beauty
  • Relaxation tips
  • My dog J woof woof!
  • Suggestions from you
  • And the rest?..........Well wherever life takes us! Which is often the most exciting part! J

 So I hope you will check back soon for more updates.
 Also please leave any suggestions for future posts or any interesting blogs for me to check out 
(I’m new J) in a comment. 

That’s all for now!
            And remember you are beautiful,
                        Emma 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014