Pages

Thursday, 6 March 2014

Stila In The Light Review

Thursday, 6 March 2014

I hope you are all having a lovely week. It’s Thursday today... my favourite day of the week because I know tomorrow is Friday! For today’s March Madness post I will be reviewing the Stila In The Light pallet (If title hasn’t already given it away :) )!

Stila In The Light Review


What I think:
This pallet is great because you can create day and night looks. The eyeshadows are well pigmented and have good staying power. The pallet also includes a full sized Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in the colour Damsel which is exclusive to this pallet.

What this pallet includes:
Ten eyeshadows-
1. bare
2. kitten
3. bliss
4. bubbly
5. gilded gold
6. luster
7. sunset
8. sandstone
9. night sky
10. ebony
One Smudge stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Damsel

EmmasBeginning Stilla In the Light Review

EmmasBeginning Stila Ine The Light Shadows

EmmasBeginning Stilla In The Light Swatches


EmmasBeginning Stilla In The Light swatches




Who Would I Recommend This Too:
This palette is great for more or less anyone. The only person I think I wouldn’t recommend it to would be someone looking for a palette with bright colours or a less neutral look.

:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014