Pages

Monday, 17 March 2014

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

Monday, 17 March 2014

Hey everyone I am on vacation! Where I'm from the weather is still terrible so I am extra grateful for the beautiful weather I have had so far :)


Seeing as I am on vacation I thought it might be fun to do a What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag post!


1. Lise Watier Portfolio Correcteurs
2. Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder Powder
3. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in (left to right): Wild Watermelon, Juicy Papaya, Sorbet.
4. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude
5. Arbonne Makeup Primer
6. Joe Fresh Duo Concealer in Light
7. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain
8. Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara in Black
9. Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara in Black Brown

As you can probably tell when I am on vacation/travelling in general, I prefer to keep my makeup routine fairly simple and easy. For me it’s all about improving the look of my skin and playing up my lashes and lips.

What do you need to have in your travel makeup bag? Comment letting me know!

:)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014