Pages

Saturday, 7 June 2014

Review: Chanel Chance

Saturday, 7 June 2014


I received this eau de toilet as gift from my friends not to long ago. In my opinion it checks all the boxes for the perfect Summer scent and I am sure it will become my go to scent this Summer.

Chance has a sweet and slightly floral scent.  The fragrance is very elegant however,  it is also youthful and fresh. The scent lingers for quite awhile. However, I have never had any type of fragrance last the whole day and Chance is no exception. I also adore the packaging as it is clean and sophisticated.

I don’t think I could have asked for a better gift so I would like to say a big huge thank you to my friends!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.  



:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014