Pages

Friday, 27 June 2014

Summer Tag

Friday, 27 June 2014


Now that Summer has officially arrived what better way to celebrate than doing the Summer Tag?
I was tagged by the ever so lovely Karolina from Summer Fling (blog).


1. What’s your favourite summer nail polish?
In my last post (linked here) I reviewed the China Glaze City Flourish nail polish collection. I definitely think all the polishes in the collection are great for Summer. However, the colour that reminds me most of summer from this collection would have to be the orangey pink Petal to the Metal.

2. What is your favourite lip colour this Summer?
It would have to be the “liquid lipstick” by Lip Fusion/ Beauty Fusion in the shade Bunny.  































3. Show us your favourite Summer dress.
This dress was also included in a haul I posted earlier (linked here). I think part of why I love this dress so much is because for some reason I think it has a bit of a retro look to it.


4. What is your favourite Summer accessory?
My new bag also featured in a previous haul haha (linked here). This is one of my favourites because the colour of the bag goes great with the lighter colours I wear in the Summer :)

5. What Summer trends are you most excited about this year?  
BRAIDS! I have been obsessed with looking at pretty pictures of braids this Summer….I am hoping to improve my hair braiding ability so that I can try some of the looks out haha.

6. What is your favourite summer candle?
To be honest I prefer to use scented candles in the Winter rather than Summer. So I guess I would go with regular tea lights. However if I were to choose a scent it would definitely be something airy and fresh.

7. What is your favourite body spray/ perfume.
I did a review of the Chanel Chance perfume (linked here). I also really like the Miss Dior Cherie Perfume though as well.

8. What is the weather like where you live in the Summer?
Hot and humid!

9. What is your favourite thing about Summer?
I am going to be rebellious and pick two. The first would be enjoying the sun and warmer weather. The second would be that everyone just seems more relaxed and happier in the Summer.

10. What are your plans for Summer vacation?
I do not have too many plans. However I am planing to go to Europe and I’m also planning to spend a couple of days by a lake.

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!

I would like to tag Bianca from le journale brule, jamie johnston and of course anyone who has read this and is interested in doing it! If you do it let me know because curious to know what your answers would be! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014