Pages

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Blogger Challenge 2.0

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

I was going through my old post and came across my old blogger challenge (here). I stopped doing it while I took my break from blogging, but now I think it's time to start again!

You maybe thinking "that's great but why are you renaming it to Blogger Challenge 2.0?" Well I have decided to add on an extra challenge for myself- in addition to blogging everyday for the first week of each month I will also be posting every Sunday and Wednesday. However I will not only be posting Sundays and Wednesdays, this challenge mainly helps to give my blog a bit more structure.

I am supper excited to start doing this challenge and if you decide to do it as well let me know!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014