Pages

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

FOTD- Face Of The Day

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

I recently spent a lovely weekend away and a got ride back home with my friend. As soon as I got home all I wanted to do was hop in the shower. Once I was all nice and clean I was ready to put my makeup on, but to my horror I realized that I had left my makeup bag in my friend’s car!


Being a firm believe in the saying “there’s always a silver lining,” I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to “shop my stash”. I tried to do a bit of a different look then I would normally go for and turn it into a FOTD. I didn’t end up using many products, so the look is quite wareable although the colours are darker that what I would normally use.


Eyes
Lancome Le Crayon Khol- Black Coffee
Lancome Eye Shadow- Delicate Lace
Lancome Eye Shadow- Smoldering Cocoa
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara- Black Brown

Lips
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick- 08

Face
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation- 01 Ivory
Purminerals Mineral Glow

and here’s the part where I fail at taking selfies and look like two completely different people haha!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014