Pages

Friday, 1 August 2014

July Favourites

Friday, 1 August 2014

 Happy 1st of August everyone, and that means it's time for my July favourites! (but first...) The first week of each month I like to do a little challenge on this here blog (if you are confused please see here and here). This month’s challenge week will be called #adventurousaugust.


With that out of the way here are my favourite things from July...


Beauty:

Lancome Teint Miracle, bare skin foundation natural light creator spf 15 in the shade 005 (try saying that ten times fast!)

Why I love it
- it gives me great coverage without feeling heavy
- it matches my skintone (and, as any very pale lady will tell you, it is difficult to find one that will)
- it has SPF 15!


Maybelline The Elixir Colorsensational in the shades 080 Captivating Carnation and 020 Signature Scarlet

Why I love it
- it is very high gloss
- you can blot off the gloss with a tissue and the colour still remains
- it dosen’t contain any shimmer or gliter































Food:

My bright red AirCrazyr air popper (purchased from target and can be found online here).
Why I love it
- it pops popcorn kernels with hot air so there is no need for oil
- it makes a delicious healthy high fiber snack
- also I just kinda love popcorn :)




Link:
This is a bit of a different one… this is a link to a website I found through Chris Hadfield's google plus page. This image slowly rotates to show the time around the world.  

(image/link here)


Blog posts I’m most proud of from July:
- Warm Mugs and Hugs, a very personal post (LINK).
- LUSH haul, my very first time buying stuff for myself at lush (LINK)

I hope August will be an amazing month for all of us :)

Bloglovin’

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014