Pages

Monday, 27 October 2014

4 Ways To Get Into The Halloween Spirit

Monday, 27 October 2014


With Halloween just around the corner I thought it would be fun to share some of my favourite ways to get into the Halloween Spirit :) 

1. Buy some Halloween candy!
Nothing says Halloween quite like miniature chocolate bars and candy packages. I have to say that this is probably one the best parts of Halloween in my opinion! And will sure get you reminiscing about your trick or treating glory days ha-ha :)

2. Immerse your self in a spooky story
Do you have a favourite scary TV show...Vampire Diaries or Murdoch Mysteries perhaps?
Maybe a scary movie is more your thing, or maybe a more light hearted favourite Halloween special from your childhood like Halloween Town?
And what about some spooky books? You know like Harry Potter, Dracula or Frankenstein?
Personally, I've been loving watching episodes of Pretty Little Liars off ITunes. I think this show is just the right amount of scary/suspenseful for me (I get spooked pretty easily).
Getting into a spooky story will definitely send those chills racing up your spine and get you in the Halloween spirt.

3. Pick out a costume
Even if your not planning to dress up it’s fun just to look right?
I think it would be loads of fun to be an inflatable angry bird or dress up as a minion but you can never go wrong as a princess or fairy!

4. Decorate your space
One of the most funnest and easiest things to do in my opinion is add some festive touches here and there. I recently purchased these two little plastic pumpkins and I love them to death! (pun not originally intended but now it most definitely is!)

What are something of the things you enjoy doing around Halloween?

:)

Bloglovin’

Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014