Pages

Saturday, 28 February 2015

How To Transition Lipsticks From Winter To Spring

Saturday, 28 February 2015

Revlon and Stilla

Recently I was looking through some of my winter lipsticks and realized that I hadn’t got as much use out of some of them as I would have liked. What a shame! Some were really quite pretty and I wished I still had more time to wear them (without delaying spring of course!).

I knew that I couldn’t be the only one in this predicament. So over the last couple of days I’ve been trying to find the best way to get some extra use out of them before spring has well and truly arrived. I came up with a very simple and easy solution.

The solution:
1. Apply a light layer of a more neutral lipstick
2. Apply a light layer of a brighter or more colourful lipstick on top

I tried this using the Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude and the Stilla Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Aria.

First I applied the Revlon lipstick. 
Then I layered the Stilla lipstick on top.

Revlon and Stilla Lipstick

I know this may not be revolutionary (and likely many people have already tried this) but I was quite pleased with the results and thought it would be nice to share this little tip. :)

If you have any tips on transitioning lipsticks from winter to spring please let me know!

Twitter 

:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014