Pages

Monday, 2 March 2015

Five Favourite Food Posts In February

Monday, 2 March 2015
EmmasBeginning Five Favourite Food Posts In February
I came across quite a few fabulous food posts in February. I decided to share my top five today because I honestly can't get their mouth watering deliciousness out of my head!

So, without further ado, here are five scrumdiddlyumptious recipes from February!
Salt And Chic || The Sunday Post: Everyday Is Pancake Day
It seems that Amy of Salt and Chic shares my belief that everyday should be pancake day. These are some of the most delicious looking pancakes ever! Piled high with fruit they make for an amazing breakfast or brunch :)

The Londoner || Slutty Brownie Sunday 
This is not your average sunday. Rosie of The Londoner knows a thing or two (or billion) about delicious food and this slutty brownie sunday with it's "layers of warm, gooey brownie, cookie dough, Oreos, ice-cream, pecans, tangy raspberries, and frothy whipped cream," does not fall short! 

The Lovecats Inc || BAKING: Chocolate Whoopie Pies 

This chocolate whoopie pie recipe from Helen of The Lovecats Inc is sure to cure your sweet tooth! To me whoopie pies are basically like combining all the goodness of Oreos with all the yumminess of cupcakes, and who would argue with that? 

Designlovefest || Strawberry Shortcakes
These strawberry short cakes look so light and fresh (not to mention delicious!). If this recipe doesn't put you in the spring/summer spirit I don't know what will. 

Milk Bubble Tea || Easter Chic Chocolate Cupcakes (stuffed with dairy milk caramel eggs)
It's not too early to start baking Easter themed treats. Especially not when they look this good! Seriously, they're so well decorated I might not even want to take a bite (who am I kidding? you know I'm going to eat them).

If you still have a craving for more tasty treats then you're in luck because I'm adding in a bonus recipe! It's one of my own delectable desserts, a recipe for Cinnamon Hearts Chocolate Bark. :) 

I hope this post has you inspired to get into the kitchen and do some baking (I know I am). Or maybe even helped you plan a fun (and yummy) Sunday afternoon? 

If you know any other recipes I should be checking out please let me know! 

:)

Bloglovin'
Twitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014