Pages

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Top 3 Lipsticks For Spring

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

EmmasBeginning Top 3 Lipsticks For Spring
(left to right: Nude Rose, Chérie Bow, Pink In The Afternoon) 

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the daffodils are in full bloom! Ok maybe not quite, but the weather is warming up and the snow is melting and I’m definitely ready for it to be spring!

I have always loved wearing pretty pink lipsticks in spring, and this year is no exception (I even have a Pinterest board dedicated to it!).  With the weather finally improving I decided to rummage through my makeup and pick out some of my favourite pink lipsticks for spring!

Clarins Rouge Eclat Lipstick in 01 Nude Rose 
I would describe the colour of this lipstick as dusty rose. The lipstick its self feels very creamy and moisturizing. It just glides on perfectly.

Dior Addict Extreme in 356 Chérie Bow
For me this lipstick is one of those, “my lips but better,” colours and in this case, a bit pinker (of course)! This lipstick also feels super moisturizing and creamy. It has a bit of a shinny finish as well, which really gives it a fresh look.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Crème in 415 Pink In The Afternoon
I have mentioned this lipstick before, here. This is definitely the pinkest lipstick of the three. I also get the most use out of it. Partially because of the lower price point (and therefore the less guilt in quickly using it up!) and partially because it’s such a bright, happy colour.  I love pairing it with simple eyeliner and mascara for a fresh spring look :) .

What’s your favourite lipstick colour to wear in the spring? I would love to know and hear of any suggestions you might have!

EmmasBeginning Top 3 Lipsticks For Spring

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014