Pages

Saturday, 23 May 2015

Gap Haul

Saturday, 23 May 2015

 Today I have a little Gap Haul

Gap Haul EmmasBeginning

One of the reasons I love shopping at Gap is that they always seem to be having a sale.... and today was no exception! 

I was originally just going to have a little browse but once I heard that all regular priced items were 40% off I thought it was the perfect opportunity to buy a new summer outfit! (What can I say? I'm very opportunistic ;) )

The first thing I spotted was the hat since I was already planning on buying one. Then I saw the jeans and the blouse and I thought why not? It all fit and looked nice and I walked out of the store with a complete outfit for 40% off in less than 30 minutes!

Gap Haul Hat EmmasBeginning

Gap Haul Blouse EmmasBeginning
That's a second reason I love shopping at Gap...It can be a one stop shop for a complete outfit! I say, "can be," because I haven't always been so fortunate but more often than not I am!

I think Gap is often a place people forget if they're not looking to buy some basic pieces, but I would definitely recommend checking it out if you have the time. Especially while this sale is on!

What's your favourite place to shop? 

:) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
EMMA'S BEGINNING © 2014